FORUMS: list search recent posts

Create a button for selecting Subtitle

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Amit Zinman
Create a button for selecting Subtitle
on Sep 27, 2010 at 6:01:39 am

Hi,
I want to create a menu for subtitle selection. It will have three buttons: English, French and Off.
Is that possible in Encore? I'm using CS5.

thanks,

Amit

Return to posts index

Jon Geddes
Re: Create a button for selecting Subtitle
on Sep 29, 2010 at 3:16:43 pm

Yes it is possible. Create the menu, then set the subtitle selection in the properties of the button that changes it. You will also set the link of the button to itself, so that after it is selected, it will just continue to display the subtitle selection menu, highlighting that particular button.

Jon Geddes
http://www.precomposed.com

Return to posts index

Árni Óla
Subtitle button problem
on Aug 29, 2012 at 3:59:38 pm

Hi

I've created a 1xbasic menu in encore cs5, and all works fine except for on and off buttons for the subtitles. I'm not able to figure out how to, when i press either on or off, to go to play movie button. Instead the on or off are still selected after i press.

All the best Arni

Return to posts index

Jon Geddes
Re: Subtitle button problem
on Aug 29, 2012 at 6:18:49 pm

If you want the button to land on a "Play Movie" button instead of itself after pressing enter, you must set the link of the subtitle toggle button to that "Play Movie" button, and also make sure you configure the toggle of the subtitle in the "Specify Link" window.

To do this all in one step, select the subtitle toggle button, then in the link field of the properties, click on the drop-down and select "Specify Link". Once the window pops up, choose the same menu you are on and the "Play Movie" button you want it to land on, then configure the subtitle at the bottom to the appropriate setting.

Jon Geddes
http://www.precomposed.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]