FORUMS: list search recent posts

HD to SD

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Guille Ibanez
HD to SD
on Aug 12, 2010 at 11:07:40 am

Hi,

I have a project that i burn to Blu-ray (21gb). Now, I want to burn the same project into a DVD. I know that i can do this as i've done it in the past changing the disc type and project settings but now.....the problem is i had never had such a big blu ray project and when i try to burn it to DVD the project goes over 5gb therefore too big for a single DVD. Is there a way to reduce the size of the transcoding? lower the quality so it fits (like in DVD Architect)? otherwise, do i have to have two different files one for HD and another SD?

thanks in advance

Return to posts index

Ann Bens
Re: HD to SD
on Aug 29, 2010 at 12:33:42 am

Dual layer?

Return to posts index

Phil Grimpo
on Sep 2, 2010 at 9:09:33 pm

I've had the same problem. The only way I found around it was to change the entire project type to a DVD project. It's a real pain. I guess I'd figure that if I tell it to fit on a 4.7GB DVD, it should figure out how to compress to make it fit... just like it did in previous versions. Does anyone else have a way to do this without having to convert the project, or create a new one?

Return to posts index

Diego Buenaño
on Sep 2, 2010 at 10:26:40 pm

Hi,
You try Blufish Epoch or Create Cards. They have a downscaler, 12 bit. Pristine quality.
Hope it helps.

Return to posts index

Mathias Moyo
on Oct 13, 2010 at 4:29:27 pm

why dont you try DVD Shrink when your projects gets bigger than 4.7GB

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]