FORUMS: list search recent posts

Quicktime error with Encore CS4 for Mac

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brian Johnson
Quicktime error with Encore CS4 for Mac
on Aug 11, 2010 at 10:28:15 pm

Hi all,

I'm having issues with burning DVDs with Encore that has only recently started. Hopefully someone here can help me figure out what's happening.

I have an Encore CS4 Mac project with a dynamically linked SD sequence from Premiere Pro. I've transcoded the video and am trying to burn the project to a DVD. The project file and all source media are on an external WD hard drive plugged in via USB. I've tried burning with my MacBook Pro's Superdrive as well as with a Lacie external Blu-ray drive. It writes to the DVD for a while and then eventually cancels the burn itself. A window pops up that says "QuickTime system error: = -1". I was having this problem last week and after restarting my computer a couple times I managed to get 2 DVDs that were fine after throwing 8 away that had screwed up. Now I'm burning DVDs from a different project and am getting the same error message repeatedly.

Help!

Return to posts index

Daniel Ludwig
Re: Quicktime error with Encore CS4 for Mac
on Aug 22, 2010 at 1:09:40 pm

Hi Brian,
could you try to create an DVD-disc-image with encore and try to burn this to using the harddisk-utility or toast?

what kind of media-type are you using?

cheers

danny

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]