FORUMS: list search recent posts

Duallayer Problem in Encore CS5

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Can Köprülü
Duallayer Problem in Encore CS5
on Jul 11, 2010 at 10:29:33 am

I have a weird problem with Adobe Encore CS5. I am using the german version so i dont know if my translations are all 100% the Adobe translates them.... here we go:
I setted up an DVD withe menus and several timelines using arround 7 GB of space on the disc.
When i want to create the disc, the program stops while preparing the DVD structure saying: "DUALLAYER - this Disc needs an layer break" It's exactly the same problem when i set the layer break to automatic or mannual. When i set it to manual, no window appears where i could set an chapter for the break...
Does anyone know this problem, or even better how to solve it?

Return to posts index

Daniel Ludwig
Re: Duallayer Problem in Encore CS5
on Jul 12, 2010 at 2:19:29 pm

Hi,

I haven´t created a DL-DVD with encore, because I only use it for BDs, but I bet, you have no chapter-markers at the valid layerbreak-position/zone, that´s the reason why encore could not create a DL-DVD from your project.

if you need to set a layerbreak, it could easily be done with DVD AfterEdit, and also create replication masters with the mastering-version of it.

http://dvdafteredit.com/

you could set it at ANY cell you want to - but you need to have a multiplexed DVD.

there is also a demo-version of it, so you can look for a valid layerbreak-position.

cheers

danny

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]