FORUMS: list search recent posts

BluRay error - subtitles too close!

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Frey
BluRay error - subtitles too close!
on Jul 8, 2010 at 12:51:41 am

I have successfully authored a 70 minute DVD in CS4 Encore containing a single timeline and 17 chapter points. Main menu to 2 submenus linking chapter playlists for all 17 plus a play all. I added a Subtitle file for the entire timeline. The testing before burning was successful for all navigation and the burned disc navigates and plays correctly, as do the subtitles. I have a 2nd BluRay version of the same project that I authored exactly the same way, but the First Play and the Timeline contain BluRay Mpeg video in place of SD. I added the Subtitles the exact same way. Testing before burning is fine. However, a few minutes into the actual BluRay burn, I get: "internal error 11 (internal software error: ..\Private|GraphicsEncoders\PGProcessor.cpp, line 238)", Code:"11", Note: "subtitles set too close.

The subtitles were created for me by another company and they work fine in SD. I know that there are limitations set as to how close the individual title set can be. But, I imported them the exact same way. Anyone out there have a clue?

John D. Frey
25 Year owner/operator of two California-based production studios.

Digital West Video Productions of San Luis Obispo and Inland Images of Lake Elsinore

Return to posts index

eric pautsch
Re: BluRay error - subtitles too close!
on Jul 8, 2010 at 1:24:20 am

Always helps to do a search:

http://forums.creativecow.net/search.php?q=subtitles+too+close&content=F&f[...

Another crazy Encore bug I'm sure. My advice scrap Encore. I guess the subs need to be 5 frames apart depending on your frame resolution. Honestly John you should look into tools like Do Studio if you plan on doing BD titles like these. You could have a license for about what CS costs.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]