FORUMS: list search recent posts

Building Only Menus in Flash Output

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Youell
Building Only Menus in Flash Output
on Jun 9, 2010 at 9:24:57 pm

I've looked around and couldn't seem to find an answer to this, so I may just be missing something simple. I'm trying to output my project in Encore CS4 to a flash folder. It's just a couple of menus with several video clips.

As I make adjustments to the menus, I would like to "render" them out again without having to go through the transcoding of the video files everytime I make a small change. I've looked and it only seems to allow me to transcode into a dvd or bluray format but not into flash. Is there a way to set it so it will only transcode the menus again without having to do the videos everytime? Thanks.

Return to posts index

minu sharma
Re: Building Only Menus in Flash Output
on Jun 10, 2010 at 9:12:57 am

Hi Chris ,

It seems you are rendering menus from File>Render>Motion menu . Based on the project format (Blu ray , DVD) encore will render menus in this case.

For rendering menus for flash you need to Build the project to Flash. Go to Build panel and build to flash format.

Thanks
Minu

Return to posts index

Chris Youell
on Jun 10, 2010 at 11:05:45 am

When I say render, I meant build. Sorry, I wasn't clear on that. I wanted to know if it's possible to build just the menus each time and not have to wait hours for the videos to transcode since I'm not doing anything different with them, just the menus.

Return to posts index

minu sharma
on Jun 11, 2010 at 4:35:02 am

Hi Chris

Once you have to complete the build process that will include menu rendering and video transcoding. Next time when you make changes in menu and want to render them build process will only render menus as video files are already transcoded.

Thanks
Minu

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]