FORUMS: list search recent posts

Creating a chapter playlist in Encore CS4

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Frey
Creating a chapter playlist in Encore CS4
on Jun 2, 2010 at 10:14:39 pm

I have a 70 minute single timeline with 17 chapter markers in a new Encore CS4 Project. I have linked each chapter marker to one the 17 text titles that I have converted into buttons in the main menu. The first chapter marker is designated first play, and returns to the main menu after playing the intro. Each menu selection plays it's linked marker on the timeline, but for now it keeps on playing the rest of the timeline. I know that I can set the end action for each marker to return to the main menu after playing. However, I need a 'play all' selection as well, so I have the 'play all' menu selection linked to the 2nd timeline chapter marker which follows the 'intro' that was first play. The only way to set this up is to use Chapter Play Lists. Encore help says that I will need to create a seperate Chapter Play List for each of the remainig 16 chapter markers in order for a viewer to be able to play all and still be able to play any of the individual chapter selections by itself. Whew! Do I really have to create 17 individual Chapter Play Lists to do this?

John D. Frey
25 Year owner/operator of two California-based production studios.

Digital West Video Productions of San Luis Obispo and Inland Images of Lake Elsinore

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]