FORUMS: list search recent posts

Linking Text/Titles to Chapter Points on timeline in Encore CS4

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Frey
Linking Text/Titles to Chapter Points on timeline in Encore CS4
on Jun 1, 2010 at 5:34:17 pm

I am new to Encore after years of using Sony's DVD Architect for basic authoring. I am facing a looming deadline and need some quick instruction, as I have waded through numerous tutorials online but am not finding my answers to seemingly very basic steps. In the past in DVD Architect, I have always placed rendered out individual mpeg clips as individual items - select an play. After play, the viewer is returned to the main menu. On occasion, I have included a play all button. In this Encore project, I will be adding an .scc file for closed captioning. I have a 70 minute video rendered to DVD Mpeg 2 imported in as a single timeline. I have approximately 17 sections that I have denoted with markers. Each of these segments need to link to their name/text in the main menu. The names need to act as buttons. The very first segment needs to be the first play, which returns to the main menu. There also needs to be a button for play all. Finally, there needs to be one more selection for a .pdf file. Anyone with some quick instuctions and/or a link to a video tutorial on how to link names to timeline chapter points? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as the clock is ticking and I am drawing a blank!

John D. Frey
25 Year owner/operator of two California-based production studios.

Digital West Video Productions of San Luis Obispo and Inland Images of Lake Elsinore

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]