FORUMS: list search recent posts

2nd audio track for Minus One music. Playback disorder after burning.

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mal Halim
2nd audio track for Minus One music. Playback disorder after burning.
on May 7, 2010 at 11:13:02 am

Hi all.

I tried every possible way i could imagine but the playback gone wrong after adding 2nd audio track to the timeline in Encore. It playback the first chapter of the timeline ok (the title video created in Premiere with only 1 audio track). After that it only playback about 1 or 2 second of the first song, then it jumped to the next, same happened until 1 or 2 second at the beginning of the the last song, then it stop at the Menu as I arranged it. I tried to clear the 2nd audio track and burn to find out if the 2nd track...placement, format or I dont know'... caused problem. (I tried PCM format, mpeg 1 Layer II and .wav) It was ok without the minus one track. So...Pls help me...What could possibly be the reason for this?

This is what I did.

1. Import .psd file for Menu.

2. Import Premiere Sequences (The Full Songs and the Video) via Dynamic Link. ( I even tried encode the original sequences to mpg2 Dvd format for Encore).

3. Import as assets the audio only (minus one) and

4. Put it to 2nd audio track.

5. Sync the 2nd audio to the 1st audio and the Video for all the songs.

6. Add chapter markers after the first chapter and so on...

7. Set links (1st chapter set as the First Play, end action to MENU)

8. Menu Buttons link to the chapter markers (the songs with the 2nd audio)

(...well, I dont know if you need all this 'boring' details...just try to make as clear as possible)

I also tried created another Menu with the additional 'Minus One' buttons beside the main song buttons. I then set link for that Minus One button via 'specify link' to play that same timeline but with 2nd audio track.

The result was the same. So.....well i'm tired already...tired typing this as well....

So again,..Any help anyone? Thanks. All the best to all.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]