FORUMS: list search recent posts

Making a Menu with options for different audio paired with different video

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Marc Van
Making a Menu with options for different audio paired with different video
on Apr 23, 2010 at 4:49:46 pm

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could provide some help for creating a DVD menu with Encore. I want to create a DVD menu that gives the user an option of selecting the video background (choosing from 3 or 4 videos) and then it would go to another Option menu which would allow them to select the audio to play while watching that chosen video (choosing from 4 different audio options).

The idea is that someone can put in the DVD and the Menu will guide them through the viewing experience. They could first choose to watch the type of video like (a) ocean (b) river (c) whatever and then also have an option for choosing what sounds to hear while watching that chosen video like (a) classical music (b) guitar (c) whatever other audio

I would then want the VIDEO chosen and the AUDIO chosen to be payed in loop/repeat mode so it plays continuously.

I would REALLY appreciate the help if someone could let me know how to do it, or provide a template if they have one, or a tutorial on how to do it using Adobe Encore.

Thanks so much for your time!

Marc

Return to posts index

Paul Benson
Re: Making a Menu with options for different audio paired with different video
on Apr 24, 2010 at 9:17:39 pm

Well, I guess ideally you would set it up as a multi-angle DVD with different audio tracks.

Encore does not support multi-angle (unless CS5 does), so I believe you are stuck with a menu where the user can choose the video to watch. From there, you can have the user choose the music, with each music on a different audio track. Not as efficient, but it should work.

How to create a menu, select audio tracks, and loop are all explained in the Encore help menu.

Pauley

Return to posts index

Marc Van
Re: Making a Menu with options for different audio paired with different video
on Apr 29, 2010 at 5:51:04 pm

Thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]