FORUMS: list search recent posts

chapter markers with end action problems

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Keith Betts
chapter markers with end action problems
on Apr 12, 2010 at 11:21:35 pm

I have a 1 hour timeline of dance performances and added a chapter marker in Encore where each performance begins. I linked each chapter marker to the appropriate button in a chapter menu I created. These markers/buttons appear properly in the flowchart and work correctly in preview. My problem is setting the end action so that after each dance performance is completed it will return to the chapter menu. Each performance is approximately 3 minutes long. Now I know this is possible in Apple DVD Studio Pro and read where it may not be possible with Encore. I hope I don't have to create a timeline for each dance performance! Comments and guidance accepted.

Return to posts index

Amit Kumar Gupta
Re: chapter markers with end action problems
on Apr 13, 2010 at 7:54:47 am

I hope you are exporting to DVD or BD. You can use chapter marker end action in Encore CS4.0.1 (Please update your Encore CS4)

P.S. Chapter marker end action doesnt work for Flash though

Return to posts index

Keith Betts
on Apr 13, 2010 at 4:56:46 pm

I updated to Encore CS4.01. Selected chapter markers in the timeline and then set end action in the Properties window. Worked fine in preview. What confuses me is that in the flowchart view it doesn't show video clip connected back to chapter menu. Any idea why?

Return to posts index

Amit Kumar Gupta
on Apr 15, 2010 at 6:25:47 am

Flowchart panel doesnt show chapter marker end actions. There are ways to see that.
1. In Timeline viewer, all markers with end action set are colored green
2. In Timeline Panel (Window> Timelines), Select the Timeline. Lower side of the panel will show the links of Chapter markers

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]