FORUMS: list search recent posts

Blu-Ray Image increases in size

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Julian Gil
Blu-Ray Image increases in size
on Apr 2, 2010 at 8:41:58 pm

I'm making a Blu-Ray Disc in Encore CS4 and currently, the Disc Info tells me that it is 1.45Gb under the max for a 25Gb Blu-Ray.

However when I output a Blu-Ray image or Disc my output size increases to 25.58 GB so that I can't place it on a 25Gb Blu-Ray.

The funny thing is that just yesterday I created an image from the same project that was under the 25GB limit. However, when I came back to the project to correct a couple of button navigation issues and created another image and that's when I noticed the size increase. I did not add anything to the project yet the size increase.

So, I created a new project, and this time it stayed under the 25GB limit.

I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem? What could be causing this?

Return to posts index

Cael Kuhlman
Re: Blu-Ray Image increases in size
on Jul 6, 2010 at 3:50:22 pm

I don't have a solution yet but I am having the same (or similar problem) - I have two assets - #1 is 9 gigs, and #2 is 13 gigs. The audio is 192kbps Ac3 so it's not even a factor. Encore tells me that the encoded size will be 26 gigs? How the hell does that add up. Then...here's the kicker...I make the disc image - it's 34 gigs... One thing I noticed is that when I go to build the disc image, it instantly acts like it already has written the first 14 gigs and it's continuing to write the rest.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]