I am new to Encore and I noticed that when I finalized my H.264 Video and Audio into a BluRay Disc, all the speeches and dance performances had their audio out of sync.
- Using Adobe Encore for Mac (Its CS4)
- The file was transcoded using the Matrox Compress HD card
- Video file is h.264 and the Audio file is Dolby Digital with a .ac3 extension (even tried .wav using the quicktime conversion)
Initially, all the speeches and dance performances was one Big h.264 file. In order to troubleshoot the matter, I did the following
- Broke down my speeches and performances into small segments where every dance performance/speech was its own H.264 file (all less than 10 minutes).
- I had 5 small H.264 files in their individual timeline
- Placed all five h.264 files into one time
After much trial and error, a few grey hairs and a few lost hairs, I am still unable to get them to sync when the BluRay disc is finalized. Thank God for re-writable BluRay Discs. One thing I noticed was every time I encoded the H.264 files, the length of the audio file was always a couple of seconds shorter than the video file. Please Help