FORUMS: list search recent posts

Chapter question

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rex Summerfield
Chapter question
on Mar 18, 2010 at 4:13:35 am

I am building a DVD with 11 separate video clips for a seminar project. The client wants each piece of video to play independently of each other via buttons on the main menu. He wants it to return to the main menu after each clip finishes so he can select the next clip when he is ready. I dropped each clip in as separate time lines and linked them to the corresponding menu button and set the end action to take it back to the main menu for each one. So far so good.

No the trouble starts. What I need help with is how to make button #2 highlight on the main menu when clip one finishes. Button #3 highlight when clip two finishes and so on. He would like to simply hit the play button and have the next clip highlighted and ready to play. Is this possible in Encore CS3? Right now it always highlights the default button when returning to the main menu after each clip finishes.

Thanks for any help.

Return to posts index

Greg Mulvey
Re: Chapter question
on Mar 18, 2010 at 4:39:36 am

When you set your end action for the timeline to go back to the main menu there should be an option to define what button you want it to go to as opposed to the "default".

Greg Mulvey
Designer:Animator
http://www.gregmulvey.com

Return to posts index

Rex Summerfield
Re: Chapter question
on Mar 18, 2010 at 5:05:33 am

Thanks Greg!

Thats what I needed. I had to change the overide for each button to reflect the next button in line as well but it all worked great.

Thanks again.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]