FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore freezing

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Doug Helsby
Encore freezing
on Mar 9, 2010 at 8:08:15 am

Like many others who use this forum,I have found that Encore cs4 freezes for no apparent reason. As I had enough of the problem I decided to re load CS4 and only updated Premiere to 4.2. The origional Encore I left and, hey presto, no dropping of Encore or freezing! I managed to get an hour and 10 minutes of video written to dvd!!
Perhaps the updates to Encore CS4 contain some bugs!! I also made sure the drivers to the Nvidia card were up to date.This solution worked for me.
Doug

Doug

Return to posts index

Mark Whittle
Re: Encore freezing
on Mar 11, 2010 at 9:22:38 am

Are you on Windows or OS X?
I am having no end of trouble with Encore CS4 on snow leopard and I'm so behind in my work it is crazy. Tried logging on with a new account, deleting preferences, removing suspicious fonts.

I suspect the fault is related to my optical drive, which sometimes won't mount a disk when inserted and then won't eject or respond until rebooted. Or it could be the Adobe CS4 update that broke it again. I resorted to uninstalling/reinstalling CS4 and this seemed to work for a while, then the update came along again and I let it go ahead (idiot).
Apple support aren't interested as there is 3rd party s/w involved.
(Adobe & Toast)

Mark W.

Return to posts index

Doug Helsby
Re: Encore freezing
on Mar 11, 2010 at 11:24:22 am

Hi

I use Win xp.
i have also found that starting Prem Pro with a clean boot up and not opening any other progs,inc internet and spyware progs helps.

Doug

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]