FORUMS: list search recent posts

Exporting to SWF file : how to change skin of Flash Player

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
roger chauvin
Exporting to SWF file : how to change skin of Flash Player
on Mar 4, 2010 at 11:39:13 am

I have burn a DVD which run fine, except for the text looking blurred on screen.

So I have exported the project into SWF file, with a stage screen 640x480 (predefined size).

I have got a lot of output files :
"MyDVD".swf,
AuthoredContent.xml,
menus converted into JPEG and PNG (for buttons),
all the pictures of slideshows (several hundreds) converted into FLV files (1 frame per file),
and video clips into FLV.

When I launch the SWF file, it is running under Flash Player 8, and the transparent video control bar overlaps on the lower part of the pictures.

I have installed Flash Player 10, but Flash Player 8 is still running when I launch the SWF file.
I suppose that this version is embedded into my ENCORE CS3 soft.

Is-there a way to change the default skin of the video control bar of Flash Player, for example switching to "SkinunderAll.swf" in order to have the control bar underneath the picture on screen ?

Since there no FLA file generated during the export process, I cannot make any change into Flash pro CS3.

Hoping for a solution...

Return to posts index

Amit Kumar Gupta
Re: Exporting to SWF file : how to change skin of Flash Player
on Apr 13, 2010 at 7:40:44 am

I have installed Flash Player 10, but Flash Player 8 is still running when I launch the SWF file.
I suppose that this version is embedded into my ENCORE CS3 soft.

>> FP is not embedded with SWF. SWF should run on the FP version you have install. I guess you have installed FP in a web browser and running SWF in another browser. Please check. If this is the case reinstall FP using the browser in which you are playing the SWF

You cannot change the skin of the SWF. The control bar hides after few seconds on inactivity while SWF content is playing. It won’t remain forever there.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]