FORUMS: list search recent posts

Menu problems.

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Toby Meyer
Menu problems.
on Feb 5, 2010 at 3:28:26 pm

I've just finished my first DVD, the menu is a static photoshop file that I modified off of a blank base for encore. It has one button that says play and when you press play of OK, the play button turns red. There is also an audio file looping in the background.

I've burned a DVD and played it in 4 different players, it works great on 3 of the players but not on the fourth (sorry I don't remember the model and I'm not on a position to find out right now). On this player (which is only a month old) the button doesn't turn red upon activation and there is no audio in the menu.

Everything else works fine, the movie plays, the video and audio are synced, all my chapter breaks work properly.

The audio file is a wave file, is this the correct format to be using for this application? Is there a more universal file type to use? Or would I be better off turning the background into a video clip and embedding the audio in that?

This I me first DVD I've authored so I'm still learning the little tricks and pitfalls.

Thanks for your help.
Toby Meyer

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]