FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore CS4 Chapter menus

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ben fisk
Encore CS4 Chapter menus
on Jan 26, 2010 at 5:33:13 pm

I am about to beat my head in with a hammer.

I have been frustratingly trying to figure encore CS4 out with limited success. I just upgraded from CS2 and I am trying to get a chapters menu to work. I spent the last two weeks compiling 62 DVDs with different amounts of video usual just a few minuets each. And I plan to burn them all to one blue ray. I tediously named all the menu markers which total 66 in premier pro cs4 so that when I made the chapter menu the button labels would change to the marker name. no luck there they still say chapter one, chapter two, and chapter 3 on the menu.

I think my problem is that I have been following adobe’s web site for instruction as it is not very clear on linking and I have tried all the possibilities I can think of.

How am I supposed to link the chapters buttons to the different chapter markers?

I have tried making a chapter playlist that did nothing

The chapter buttons to link to the right chapters the name just stays what I named them in Photoshop.
I tried linking the buttons to the time line I tried linking them to the to the chapter play list

In the properties menu I have set all the buttons to there correct setting

Problem 2
The next and previous buttons don’t seem to do anything at all

I click them and then the chapter buttons still just take me to the same chapter and of course there labels still say one, chapter two, and chapter 3.

Now at my wits end I seek someone more experienced then me. I fear that my hair line just receded another inch in the last week because of this.

Return to posts index

Jon Geddes
Re: Encore CS4 Chapter menus
on Jan 26, 2010 at 10:29:01 pm

Using the chapter index feature is discussed in our Encore video tutorial for our Pro Motion Menu Kit products.

The tutorial will demonstrate how to setup a chapter index so that the buttons take the names of the chapters they are linked to, and how to properly configure the next / previous buttons to work correctly.

The tutorial can be accessed from the tutorial section of our website under "Product Tutorials". Select any menu, then chose the Encore tutorial from the dropdown.

Jon Geddes
http://www.precomposed.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]