FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore CS3 library

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Law
Encore CS3 library
on Jan 20, 2010 at 4:36:22 pm

Hi,

I have been given a boxed set of Adobe CS3 software,by a friend who doesn't use Adobe anymore, he uses Sony software.

I am very new to making family DVD's, have used Encore ver 1. When I loaded CS3 Encore I noticed that there was no library contents.My friend did have the library on his own PC, but deleted it some time ago.
Viewing Adobe site, it states that I can download the library file if I know the order number, which I don't have, plus its 25Gb and how does one download a file that size.

Can I purchase this lirary from anywhere? Adobe are as good as usless, they just want to sell you CS4 products.

Regards

David

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: Encore CS3 library
on Jan 20, 2010 at 4:57:51 pm

Check all of the CS3 installation discs. If you got a complete version from your friend, then the library installation files are on one of the discs.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

David Law
Re: Encore CS3 library
on Jan 20, 2010 at 8:01:34 pm

Hi Jeff,

There are only 3 disks in the box, have asked where "IF" the others are, seems since its been a long time since last used, they have got lost, or my friend thinks the files were downloaded, can't remember.

Can I purchase these "Library files" from anywhere??? Contacted Adobe but they are useless....

Regards

David

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]