FORUMS: list search recent posts

Blu-Ray Disc & Encore

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Harsheet Patel
Blu-Ray Disc & Encore
on Dec 28, 2009 at 4:24:48 pm

I have wedding project with 6 time lines all compressed in Compressor with H.264 codec. When I burned the Blu-Ray project and tried to play back to a Blu-ray player it would recognize it to be a BD disc, but stop or freeze at title with out actually getting to the main menu.

I've burned it to a BD-RE same brand (Sony) and that some how worked as it should.

Here is what I have set up: Encore project first play back to be a static menu with 4 menu buttons with each end points to direct back to the main menu. The 3rd menu button points to timelines 3, then 4, then 5 and terminates it's end point to the main menu (The other buttons point to only one timeline and back to main menu). I did have a Motion 4 menu created, but I figured that was the problem at first, so I created a static menu in Photoshop with 4 buttons. The project turns out to be 19 GBs and using a Sony 25 GB BDR. Sony BD-RE works, but BDR just freezes.

Is there anyway possible that it is my player? Or am I doing something wrong in this where BDRs don't work?

Return to posts index

eric pautsch
Re: Blu-Ray Disc & Encore
on Dec 28, 2009 at 7:14:24 pm

Could be a bad disc. I've always been happy with Verbatim

Return to posts index

Jon Geddes
on Dec 29, 2009 at 6:02:04 am

What bitrate did you encode your videos at? Try and keep it under 25 Mbps

Jon Geddes
http://www.precomposed.com

Return to posts index

Harsheet Patel
on Dec 29, 2009 at 6:13:15 pm

I used few different brands of BDRs and also used my brothers BD Player. It seems to stop on title 6 (or freeze), so I am currently going to re-encode all data and see what happens.

The bit rate is set to 15.

I just don't understand how the simulation in encore & BD-RE works properly, but not BDRs. I mean one of those two should have failed to help me save a lot of time and money from wasting over 4-6 BDRs now with different settings.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]