FORUMS: list search recent posts

Buttons not routing correctly

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mitul Patel
Buttons not routing correctly
on Dec 17, 2009 at 1:00:58 am

Hey, I have to turn a DVD into our printing and dublicationg company tomorrow (in about 13 hours from now) and I cant seem to get this one menu to route correctly.

I have set up button names, as well as unchecked automatically route buttons, but still no luck!

heres how my menu looks:

Back

right now, using the up and down arrows on the "remote" the high light goes from 1-2-3-5-6 and going up and down will keep it doing the same thing, ALWAYS by passing 4.

BUT if I am on 3 and hit the right key on the remote it will go to 4 and then down will work for 5, and then again, right arrow to go back to 4.

whats the fastest and easiest way to fix this.

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: Buttons not routing correctly
on Dec 17, 2009 at 1:14:46 pm

Can you post a screenshot of your Menu viewer with the problem menu loaded and the Show Button Routing button selected?

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

Mitul Patel
on Dec 17, 2009 at 2:58:15 pm

Hey. Thanks for your help, but I got it. Just changed turned off automatic routing and changed the routing manually.

Thanks anyway

Return to posts index

Alvin Witcher
on Dec 17, 2009 at 5:57:52 pm

Hi,
How you changed turned off automatic routing?

I have problem same your issue.

Thx

Alvin
http://www.alvinwitcher.com

Return to posts index

Mitul Patel
on Dec 17, 2009 at 6:14:36 pm

from the default workspace:
1) Click on your menu from the projects tabs and then on the far right, make sure the Basic tab selected from the properties window. (if this does not show up, click on the menu again.
2) uncheck "Automatically Route Buttons" towards the bottom of that tab window.

From there, I followed the instructions from: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/EncoreDVD/4.0/WS74BC1059-66C3-46c5-9FA6-78DF10B... (second to last item) (titled: Changing the routing order)

To pull up the arrows... there is a small little icon right under the middle (the folow chart, menu preview, etc) window, the small icons start with a "Fit" drop down box... in that line, its the 4th icon called "Show button routing) and that will show the arrows, and then from there, you can simply drag the number to the item you want to goto next.

Hope this helps...

If you still have trouble, please let me know, and ill see if I can post some pictures or something.

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Alvin Witcher
on Dec 17, 2009 at 7:57:00 pm

Thx... I follow your insruction and work it.

Alvin

Alvin Witcher
http://www.alvinwitcher.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]