FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD or BR menu audio

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dave Horoschak
DVD or BR menu audio
on Dec 14, 2009 at 11:59:04 pm

I'm interested in making a DVD or Blu Ray that provides the user with a selection of categories (or genres) of music, then a list of songs in each genre. After selecting a song it should begin to play along with some type of static background with the artist name and song title, etc. The song and static background can either be another menu or video - it will work for me either way.

This should be easy with standard navigation, however, I'd like the user to be able to navigate around the menus to select a new genre and/or song, while the current song is still playing. The song should continue to play uninterrupted until a new song is selected, regardless of what the user is doing in the menu structure.

Is there a way to do this with Encore? Maybe some creative use of pop-up menus.

Please let me know if you have any thoughts.

Thanks.
- Dave

Return to posts index

eric pautsch
Re: DVD or BR menu audio
on Dec 15, 2009 at 3:29:51 am

Definitely not possible on DVD and not possible with Encore's basic BD authoring capabilities. You will need to move up to the higher end authoring tools like Do Studio or Scenarist...but these cost thousands and take some time to learn. Best to have this kind of work done by a seasoned authoring facility.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]