FORUMS: list search recent posts

dvd exporting using adobe encore

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joseph Wigley
dvd exporting using adobe encore
on Nov 19, 2009 at 5:55:15 pm

Hi anyone i have been trying everything since last week Thursday to export my movie on to dvd using Adobe Encore. realizing that my movie of 11,31 gb was way to large for dvd, i then came to think of just trying to export it in to a folder on my H Drive witch i could later convert to exporting size' i stumble on to another problem... (Material in VST exceeds the nine Gig limit) I had to deliver from since Saturday and in to days it will be Saturday again.. Could some one please help me figure this out.. thanks in advance!!!

Joseph!!

MY computer info'

pro: Core(tm)2 Quad cpu Q6600 @ 2.40ghz 2,39 ghz
Inst Mem: 4.00 GB (3.50 usable)
System t: 64-bit OS

Return to posts index

Jon Geddes
Re: dvd exporting using adobe encore
on Nov 20, 2009 at 2:29:23 pm

Why would you "convert to exporting size" later? You should be authoring content that fits on standard sized discs, either single layer, or dual layer. Either reduce the content on the disc, reduce the bitrate at which it was encoded (based on how large your image is, I don't think this will even help), or split it up over multiple discs. Those are your solutions.

Jon Geddes
http://www.precomposed.com

Return to posts index

Matt Lee
Re: dvd exporting using adobe encore
on Nov 27, 2009 at 5:20:29 am

Definitely make sure the files you are using in Encore are DVD-Video compliant. If not, Encore will tell you that the material needs to be transcoded in the project media window. Set the Transcoding method to that which will best fit your material on the DVD, or try the 'Automatic' setting. How long is the material in minutes or hours? 2.5 hours is the most I'd even attempt at putting on a single side, single layer DVD-R to maintain any bit of quality.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]