FORUMS: list search recent posts

Missing audio at Chapter points

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jason Clifford
Missing audio at Chapter points
on Nov 16, 2009 at 2:37:42 pm

I am using Adobe Encore CS3 and authoring a Blu-Ray disc. Simple menu and project of four buttons and a play all button. My asset I have imported is an Apple Pro-Res HQ (1920X1080 29.97) Everything works fine in preview and the author but as soon as I transcode I lose my audio from Chapter 2-4. The first default chapter point will play the audio no problem. The audio is a single track. The play all is linked to a seperate title also only on chapter and that plays fine.
So, I guess I am wondering if you guys have any ideas what maybe happening on transcode that will blank my audio from the second chapter point on?

Return to posts index

Jon Geddes
Re: Missing audio at Chapter points
on Nov 16, 2009 at 4:00:05 pm

I would suggest encoding in Adobe Media Encoder before bringing into Encore. You can then make sure the audio works before it is even brought in to the project. The audio can also be exported separately from the Pro-Res file to guarantee that it works.

Jon Geddes
http://www.precomposed.com

Return to posts index

Jason Clifford
Re: Missing audio at Chapter points
on Nov 16, 2009 at 4:52:12 pm

I just worked around this.I don't think it is a Pro-res issue but an issue of trying to send the a chapter point back to the main menu. The default chapter 1 will work fine but when you tell the menu button to link to chapter two there is no audio (after transcode and burning. There is audio in preview mode.) I made four seperate titles instead of using chapters and this worked fine.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]