FORUMS: list search recent posts

Having Encore problems

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rob McLain
Having Encore problems
on Nov 16, 2009 at 3:35:34 am

I am having some issues with Encore 3.0 when authoring blu-rays's that I cannot seem to figure out. Everything works as I want it to in the simulator, however I get very different results when disc is burned and in a player. I have tried 3 players and all have play disc the same way. Here are some of the problems I am having:

-Highlight schemes are wrong. Displays the action color only.
-End action takes user to the correct menu, but wrong button
-No audio when playing timeline from chapter menu, but works fine on play all. Same asset.

Again, simulator plays it perfect like I want it. The loss of audio is really strange seeing as how if I access the timeline from a chapter menu I get audio on some chapters, but then have none if access from other chapters. I have it authored to go back to the menu after each chapter point. The play all works fine. I get audio straight through.

It says that no updates are available.

Return to posts index

Frank Wylie
Re: Having Encore problems
on Nov 16, 2009 at 10:31:47 pm

Are you burning directly to the disc? If so, try burning to a .iso image and then burn this to the disc using a third party tool like Imgburn, if you are using a PC.

You can save yourself test media by downloading and using (again, PC only) a virtual drive like VirtualClone Drive: http://www.slysoft.com/en/virtual-clonedrive.html

burn the .iso and then mount it virtually to see if everything works out before you burn/waste any media.

See if this helps.

Frank

Frank Wylie

"The camera is a base instrument; you must do violence to it..." Orson Welles

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]