FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore navigation with remote problem

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ed Rosiek
Encore navigation with remote problem
on Oct 29, 2009 at 4:19:06 pm

I have an older version of Adobe Encore DVD, ver. 1.5. I created a simple, one menu with a PLAY ALL and seven chapter points below it. Everything is linked properly and works just fine except I have one navigation/remote control issue/problem:
When using the remote: I play a chapter, e.g., chapter 4, and I'm into the chapter, say several seconds, and I want to go back to the end of chapter 3, the "slow/search" buttons won't allow me to do that. It only goes back to the beginning of chapter 4 and plays again from there. I've noticed on other "Hollywood" DVDs, you are able to slow/seach back to previous chapters. Note, I'm not referring to the "skip" buttons. They work just fine in going backward (or forward) a chapter at a time. The problem is with the slow/search as I mentioned. Is there something I missed that I can do to correct this? I've read the Adobe Encore instructions, but didn't find anything related specifically to this navigation issue. Or is this something Encore 1.5 can't do. Thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]