FORUMS: list search recent posts

Interpret footage to 1.2 crashing encore

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Zoe Warren
Interpret footage to 1.2 crashing encore
on Oct 6, 2009 at 10:49:12 am

Thank God for this site!!!!

I have been scouring up the grueling learning curve and this site has been an incredible resource, but now I face a sheer cliff of which there appears now means to surmount.

I am frameserving PProCS3 through Virtualdub to Encore... I build my motion menus and timelines in a short 30 min project... conform the squished widescreen video into it's proper PAR<--- crash.

Return to posts index

Jon Geddes
Re: Interpret footage to 1.2 crashing encore
on Oct 7, 2009 at 1:40:17 pm

Have you tried not frameserving into encore? Just render out an uncompressed avi and see if that works.

Jon Geddes
http://www.precomposed.com

Return to posts index

Zoe Warren
Re: Interpret footage to 1.2 crashing encore
on Oct 8, 2009 at 7:37:35 am

I have found the fix to be using TMPGEnc to make my m2v or mpg after frameserving an AVI through virtualdub.

I tried exporting an uncompressed unscaled 1280 x 720 uncompressed AVI into Encore. This resulted in a 200gb file that wouldn't burn either. It kept causing an error at 2989.9889 sec something about an unsupported framesize during the build.

I am quite annoyed though that it takes using external programs to make professional software churn out professional results. Everyone who makes movies and video wants their images to be sharp and artifact free and software that is intuitive and complete.

I am going to keep using Adobe until I can replace it and I appreciate all that you guys have done and continue to do. May God bless you for your seed sowing.

Zoe

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]