FORUMS: list search recent posts

Still no audio????

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Todd Schmidt
Still no audio????
on Aug 26, 2009 at 4:31:46 pm

Hi all,

Last week I posted this and didn't get any answers. Someone gave me an m2v with it's corresponding AC3 audio. I don't know if it's multi channel and have google searched my brains out and get no answer. I'm getting absolutely no audio in the monitor or in the preview. I've been having this problem. I even imported different wav files, mp3's and tried testing and get no sound. I'm working with 2.0. What is going on???? I need to hear this audio and not burn a million dvd's. I'm trying to show my client what I have in previews.

Thanks

Return to posts index

Jon Geddes
Re: Still no audio????
on Aug 27, 2009 at 4:16:21 pm

Are you able to test it on a DVD-RW or build an image and test using a software dvd player?

Jon Geddes
http://www.precomposed.com

Return to posts index

Todd Schmidt
on Aug 27, 2009 at 4:21:42 pm

Hi jon,

yes, I'm able to burn it and it works on a disk. It's just that my client is asking for chapters at certain points in the film where the nusic kicks in and I can't preview it for him. Also when I click the audio output setup button in the preferences I get an abnormal condition warning. Might reinstall but I'm out of town and don't have the disks.

Return to posts index

Jon Geddes
on Aug 27, 2009 at 4:29:27 pm

Hmm, sounds like an audio driver issue. Encore doesn't seem to like communicating with your audio drivers. It could be a number of things causing it: reinstalling Encore might fix it, updating your sound card drivers might fix it, shutting down a process that could be interfering with encore might fix it...

If you've done all those things, then I wouldn't know what else to suggest.

Jon Geddes
http://www.precomposed.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]