FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore CS4 is driving me crazy!!!

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brecht Wouters
Encore CS4 is driving me crazy!!!
on Aug 17, 2009 at 2:10:50 pm

I'm going nuts, I've been trying to render motion menu backgrounds on menus created in Photoshop, but Encore just won't do it. It crashes all the time. If I relaunch, it'll just crash again but in a different way with a different error.

I have a project where I use elementary m2v and m2a. I use the Windows 7 trial (but it won't work on Vista, on another system either, I'd like to add) on a brand new pc system.

At first, I had a very big project with animations between the menus, but there's always something wrong with it. Problems that weren't even there before. It seems that I can make a dvd, restart the project and when I burn another disc, there are just other mistakes that come op. Stuff Like audio that won't work, buttons that go blank etc. Simplifying the project didn't work. I don't think I'll ever use Encore again when this is over.

Anyone had any ideas? I've posted the same problem before, but it was stated that it was a windows7 compatibility issue. At first it seemed to work in Vista on another pc, but that made the same kind of mistake.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Return to posts index

Alan Espasandin
Re: Encore CS4 is driving me crazy!!!
on Jun 2, 2010 at 5:13:55 pm

I have the same problems using Windows 7 Ultimate. Encore admits there are compatibility problems and they are "working on the issue" however I still have yet to see any solutions. My program crashes every single time I use it and I constantly have to re-open it and continue working. I posted a similar thread here to see if we can find a direct link to a solution.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]