FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore Blu Ray error CS4

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Todd Pygensky
Encore Blu Ray error CS4
on Aug 15, 2009 at 7:05:58 pm

Hi,
I am having a problem writing to my BD-R in Encore. I have succesfully burned Blurays before, but for some reason this project is causing me real headaches. I get to the point where there is approximately 20 minutes left in the cycle, and then I get this error...

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Run Time Error
Program C:/...
This apllication has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please Contact the applications support team for more information.

The file is approximately 24.4 GB (with Menus)in Mpeg2 format. It is running on a 64 bit system with the latest Pentium Processor and 6GB of DDR 3 (equivalent to 12GB DDR2) with a 1GB video card.

Any Help would be appreciated.

Return to posts index

Jeff Hall
Re: Encore Blu Ray error CS4
on Aug 22, 2009 at 10:17:57 pm

I just posted same issue. The post has to be approved first.

This happens during the Building Streams process and when the Stream gets to 1.3 gig or larger. If it is smaller then this, it completes the Blu-ray burn. Intermitantly it will complete with larger files. This is rare?? I have completely updated all drivers to both Adobe CS4 and Matrox RTX2 and Vista 64 bit. I've updated drivers for the Display and Soundcard. I've even update firmware on drives. I updated the firmware and drivers to the LG Blu-ray writter. I have completely built a system drive without the RTX2 and removed RTX2 card and still have this issue. I have removed any outside application that uses the Blu-ray player/burner over conflict concerns. I even started over by building the Encore project on a different drive on the same workstation?? Same problem.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]