FORUMS: list search recent posts

Error when trying to burn DVD with CS3 using scc files

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
MK Kearney
Error when trying to burn DVD with CS3 using scc files
on Aug 10, 2009 at 4:07:11 pm

So what ever happened? I'm having a problem with the scc file also. Burns just fine when the scc file isn't inserted. When the scc file is inserted I can't get the build to go past, " Preparing Disk Layout".
Mark Kearney

Currently, I am working in Adobe Encore CS 3. The only time I had this issue is when I insert a scc file for closed captioning, otherwise the disk burns fine.

When the scc file is inserted and I start the build for the burn, a "Parameters is Invalid" message appears and my disk fails to burned.

The captioning copy has made a modification on the time code form 00:00:00:00 to 00:00:00:02. It still doesn't work.

I have searched many forums and while I have read several of them the only solution I have seen if for the time code change mentioned above.

Does anybody have a better solution? As stated the disk burns just fine when the scc file is not inserted.

Thanks.

Return to posts index

Jason Livingston
Re: Error when trying to burn DVD with CS3 using scc files
on Aug 15, 2009 at 12:58:59 am

Encore will fail with SCC files that have any captions within the first two seconds (00:00:02:00).

It looks like maybe your caption company was on the right track, but they fixed only the first two frames (00:02) instead of two seconds (02:00).

Jason Livingston
CPC

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]