FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problem loading a menu Photoshop

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lizandro Chavez
Problem loading a menu Photoshop
on Aug 4, 2009 at 4:32:45 pm

Hi I am new to the forum,But it takes time to encore...My problem is to load a menu made in Photoshop,Tab in the preview of the menu I get some black bars at the top and bottom...I can not do and probe with ¡¡¡¡I ruin these black buttons have,Me pixelea,Deforms the,Probe completing the project and create the folder (*.Vob),And nadaaaaaaa ¡¡¡¡¡¡

Also look for options within my project,Eg: Screen 4:Panoramic 3,And nadaaaaaaaa ¡¡

Also with the project settings and preferences of my project,And nadaaaaaa ¡¡¡

I can not do,I use ntsc,My project is not blue ray or HD,Dvd is in ¡¡¡

Please please help me and answer,I do not speak English but I do not mind if I respond in English,Seriously need helps ¡¡¡¡¡

Sorry if I wrote in Spanish............

Return to posts index

Paul Benson
Re: Problem loading a menu Photoshop
on Aug 6, 2009 at 11:34:57 am

It sounds like you are loading up a widescreen menu, and this is giving you the black bars on top and bottom. What is the picture size of the menu when you are in Photoshop?

Pauley

Return to posts index

Lizandro Chavez
on Aug 14, 2009 at 7:52:03 pm

The size of my image is 720x480 and it is not my image width,I am doing my project in NTSC (720x480),This problem does not happen when I use a default menu encore,But when I use one made for me the problem occurs,I can not do, Please really need to find a solution to this problem,Thank you very much for answering ¡¡¡¡

Return to posts index

Paul Benson
on Aug 20, 2009 at 2:07:26 pm

What version of Encore are you using?

Why not just use the 'default' menu that comes with Encore and paste the image you want into it? I tend to always start with the 'blank' menu template in Encore and then edit it.

Pauley

Return to posts index

Lizandro Chavez
on Aug 24, 2009 at 1:44:09 pm

Already did, Use the menus that have the encore and replace them with mine, Also check your settings (parameters), And nothing,I have the version encore CS3,Maybe I've tried it all but often the problem is the simplest in the world,Agradesco much for your cooperation and prompt response.

I ask a favor: Could give me the system requirements needed for the encore CS3 to Windows xp? Everything necessary to make the program run smoothly,I know this is not the cause of my problem mentioned above,But I would build a team that prepared for almost anything.

Thank you very much for responding

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]