FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore CS4 Mac crashes while rendering motion menus

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eric DeLisle
Encore CS4 Mac crashes while rendering motion menus
on Jul 26, 2009 at 1:00:10 am

Hi all,

I've built a Blu-ray session in Encore CS4 (latest version) on a Mac running Tiger 10.4.11. Everything previews fine, but it crashes while rendering the motion menus after 20 minutes with the following message: "Photoshop File Error-1."

I've checked and re-checked all of my buttons and MPEG2 files and they seem to be fine (no different then all of the other Blu-ray sessions I've authoring in Encore). I don't have too many menus and the total file size for the session is under 5GB. I've tried both PNG and PSD button files, re-loading Encore and the update, swapped the system RAM, built and re-built the session on different drives (both internal and external), all to no avail.

Has anyone ever experienced this problem on a Mac???? Please help as this has become quite maddening and I'm in real danger of missing a deadline.

Thanks very much,

Eric DeLisle

Return to posts index

bill daul
Re: Encore CS4 Mac crashes while rendering motion menus
on Aug 5, 2009 at 9:53:50 am

I feel that the MAC CS4 Encore is one of the crappiest programs I have ever used. I have failure more than not. I waste so much time trying to BUILD a DVD. I am so frustrated. I feel that "crapware" is the real categorie CS4 Encore fits into. I wonder if anyone at Adobe tries using it on a MAC OSX creating a reasonable BUILD!!! I bet not!

--bill

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]