FORUMS: list search recent posts

"internal software error .VobulatorBlockPlannerBlockPlanner.cpp, line 217" ???

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matthew Sparks
"internal software error .VobulatorBlockPlannerBlockPlanner.cpp, line 217" ???
on Jul 25, 2009 at 12:42:19 pm

What is this?

I have built a project in Encore CS4
I created all the elements in After effects
I ran several project checks which found nothing wrong
everything was set and ready to build onto the standard dvd format.
after encore finished transcoding everything and was about to burn onto dvd it stopped and this error message popped up

"internal software error .\Vobulator\BlockPlanner\BlockPlanner.cpp, line 217"

then every time i tried to preview my project the same message popped up.

after going nuts and killing my neighbors little dog by bashing my cpu on its head 15 times and screaming i hate liver and onions. I was sent to a nice place wear they don't let me have plastic forks.
i finally calmed down and tried to find a solution to the problem by searching the internet. (i didn't really kill a dog or bash my cpu into anything, but there is a huge dent in my wall that matches my forehead.)

Finally i removed all the submenus from my project and the error message stopped haunting me, unfortunately, my project requires submenus and without them the entire project is wasted and i have to go back to beating up kindergartners.

Please help me. (I don't beat up kindergartners, at least not since i was one of them)

I'm only half crazy, the other half is insane!

Return to posts index

Cory Petkovsek
Re: "internal software error .VobulatorBlockPlannerBlockPlanner.cpp, line 217" ???
on Sep 28, 2010 at 9:58:37 pm

Although this is an old thread, for posterity who finds it here are some items I found on other forums that solved my problem:

- Don't point the video layer of menus to a static image. Instead copy the image in as a layer (edit the menu in photoshop). This solved my problem. I couldn't preview or build.
- Remove chapter markers at the end of timelines
- Transcode any untranscoded footage
- Build the DVD (rather than preview).

Finally, look at the countless threads on google and adobe forums.

Cory

--
Cory Petkovsek
Corporate Video
http://www.CorporateVideoSD.com

Return to posts index

Scott Arledge
Re: "internal software error .VobulatorBlockPlannerBlockPlanner.cpp, line 217" ???
on Aug 22, 2011 at 1:30:49 pm

I was having the very same error. I did have a menu that was pointing to a still image and so I made a quick 10 second .mov file of it and now it works great. Thanks for you help!

Scott

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]