FORUMS: list search recent posts

Blu-Ray program: Seamless Program Loop

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Teo Camporeale
Blu-Ray program: Seamless Program Loop
on Jun 9, 2009 at 10:50:14 pm

Hi, I've made the most simple of Blu-Ray disks, with it set to auto-play the video on load, and then loop to beginning and play continuously. The video program is an animation which is made to perfectly loop from last frame to first.

I've done this in CS3 with imported Mpeg2 video via Compressor w/BR-stream. The disk does seem to work fine, given that there's no menus, however, at the end there's a good second or 2 of black before it starts at the beginning again.

The funny thing is that, when I've done same simple setup this using Toast, the disk actually plays SEAMLESSLY! You can tell, that it might be in fact freeze-framing that last frame (I can kind of see the fields for a second), but then NO BLACK, and it starts playing again. Nice job Toast!

So, you ask why even bother with Encore? Well, because ultimately, I need to have the ability to exit this program and go to better-than-Toast-looking kind of menu in order to choose one of several different programs for the same disk.

Anyway, it just irks me that the most simple thing works better on the "non-authoring" product. Does anyone have an idea as to how to get Encore to loop seamlessly like that? Is it working in CS4?

Thanks in advance for any insights!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]