FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore CS4 Trancoding Problem with Image Buffer

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Christian Schnabel
Encore CS4 Trancoding Problem with Image Buffer
on Jun 6, 2009 at 9:35:30 pm

I have a problem
I am trying to transcode a PremierePro sequence using Automatic Settings. The transcoding goes almost to the end. It first finish transcoding the Video, then half thru Audio transcoding it gives me "Unable to create image buffer" error and freezes. My movie is 1hrs 30 min. I don't understand what is causing that error.
I have a PC running Vista 64 bit with 8G RAM and I am using a 1TB raid 0 drive for the projects an media cache.

After some investigations it looks like it doesn't happen when I remove all video effects like auto color adjust etc.

Another interesting effect is that when I close PremierePro and Encore 3 prosesses are left: PPrHeadless.exe, processorcoordinatorserver.exe and PhotoshopServer.exe.
When I manualy stop all and start Encore again the processes are restarted and transcoding works - at least for a sequence of 25 min ... I have not tried yet with the 1.5 hrs sequence.

After successful transcoding of video Encore creates 2 files in source/transcodes folder with extension '.m2v' and 'm2v.xmpses'. Too me it looks like at least one of these files cannot be created and this generates the error. I would like to know what the dependency is between transcoding and image buffer creation.

I have posted a case to Adobe technical support. Hope they have an idea too.

Does anyone has an idea?

Regards Christian

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]