FORUMS: list search recent posts

Play All and Chapters

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Suthard
Play All and Chapters
on Jun 1, 2009 at 3:39:45 pm

I have a DVD with 5 programs on it. I have a play all and then a button to select each individual program. If the play all is selected, it should obviously go from one program to the next. If a single program is selected, it needs to go back to the menu once that program is finished. Right now, I have no problems going back to the menu once a single program is selected and finished. My issues is when I select play all it will play one program and then after the second program, it will return to the main menu. In between each program are several chapter points that are not associated with any menu selections. Right points are set up where the last chapter point in each program has and end action of going to the first chapter point of the next program and the override returns the program back to the main menu. Why will my "play all" not play all?

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
Re: Play All and Chapters
on Jun 1, 2009 at 4:21:58 pm

Remove all overrrides and clear all chapter end actions from your project.

Instead, set up individual chapter playlists for each chapter and set their end action to Return to Last Menu. Then link your Play All button to the timeline chapter 1, and each other button to its corresponding chapter playlist.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]