FORUMS: list search recent posts

Assistance in Adobe Encore 2.0

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alex Enrique
Assistance in Adobe Encore 2.0
on May 20, 2009 at 12:59:17 am

Hello friends this ,I am new to this forum... Above all I am me alex enrique llamoa of Lima ,Peru

Is beginning to concern me very much this theme of the video editing and authoring ,But I found this problem in the encore.

Authors'm doing a menu that consists of 1 main and sub menus in the main menu, I have everything ready and that the links,But I want to put a square button, and within the show a video of my 4 min ,Clicking on this button to take me to one of the sub menus.
Attempt to configure the menu such as lei por ahi,Marrow to the option menu I of motion and apply the loop and the time it lasts, my problem is the links to the video when pushing button (convert video online before my time) I get the 1st picture but when direction eL link me to the next menu appears on the menu button and the image of the process when the menu does not me da resultado,Could guide me please?????????

What the correct way to do it ,Because of something I do well,Also what would the action end of my time line of the video menu? 1 would be the menu?

I hope to have explained

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: Assistance in Adobe Encore 2.0
on May 20, 2009 at 11:22:31 am

Hi Alex,

You can't use a video from your show to link to another menu.

You need to use a program like After Effects or Premiere Pro to create a background video for your menu. In this background video, you make a "fake" button and then composite the fake button with your 4 minute video. Scale the video to fit inside the fake button.

Use the composited background video in your main menu.

In Encore, you hide all of the layers of the "real" button by clicking on the eyeball for each layer in the Layers palette. That way, only the subpicture highlight for the real button will be seen by the audience.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]