FORUMS: list search recent posts

Blu Ray build in Encore CS3 crashes everytime! WHY?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ashley Cooper
Blu Ray build in Encore CS3 crashes everytime! WHY?
on Apr 30, 2009 at 2:52:23 pm

I have built a blu ray project in encore which has multi menus and timelines. Every time I go to build the project encore crashes after I get the colour wheel of death spinning for a while. I have tryed copying evrything to the hard drive and manually trashing the cache folder but still get same problem.
I have also tryed to burn from 2 different systems both running Encore and both systems crash when I try to build. I am running CS 3 on both systems which are Intel pro macs running Leopard wich I have heard rumors that Leopard and Encore bug out each other.

Does anyone know why this is happening?
Anyone else experiencing the same problems?

Return to posts index

Adam Young
Re: Blu Ray build in Encore CS3 crashes everytime! WHY?
on Jun 7, 2009 at 8:39:33 pm

I have been having a similar problem. Every time I try to build my project, it crashes about 3/4ths into transcoding one of the files. It always seems to do it in the same place. I had to download a trial of some crappy program in order to meet my deadline. I've tried it using both exported dynamic link and exporting to AVI and then importing it as a timeline. Nothing Works! Adobe Media Player also crashes every time I try to export my projects. I'm going to try to contact Adobe tomorrow and see what they say.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]