FORUMS: list search recent posts

Subtitles problem

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Pepe Sanchez
Subtitles problem
on Apr 16, 2009 at 7:54:52 am

Hi, I'm using encore to add subtitles to previously authored dvd's. There's a film festival in Madrid and I am in charge of inserting spanish subtitles to the movies the directors send to us. I'm using DVD Shrink to demux the DVD info into the video and audio file. I don't keep menus 'cause I only want the movie itself. Now, I finished the subtitle edition for a short film (5min) and created a DVD image file to check a/v and subtitles quality and everything is fine. On this first test copy the subtitles where not the final version so I needed to add things or correct some others. Now here's the problem, I corrected those things and re-created the DVD image file but the subtitles won't change, it keeps on displaying the old ones...anybody knows what's going on here? I added a second subtitle track and it kind of work but it's not what I want, I need change the old track for the new one...please help me, this time is not a big issue 'cause I can do it all again, it's just 5 minutes, but I wouldn't like to have the same problem on a 90 minutes long film, it woulb be a disaster!

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: Subtitles problem
on Apr 16, 2009 at 11:37:28 am

Make your corrections, then select all of the subtitles. Change the leading for the text, and then Undo.

The subtitle changes should appear on the finished disc after that.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]