FORUMS: list search recent posts

Subtitles problem

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Pepe Sanchez
Subtitles problem
on Apr 16, 2009 at 7:54:52 am

Hi, I'm using encore to add subtitles to previously authored dvd's. There's a film festival in Madrid and I am in charge of inserting spanish subtitles to the movies the directors send to us. I'm using DVD Shrink to demux the DVD info into the video and audio file. I don't keep menus 'cause I only want the movie itself. Now, I finished the subtitle edition for a short film (5min) and created a DVD image file to check a/v and subtitles quality and everything is fine. On this first test copy the subtitles where not the final version so I needed to add things or correct some others. Now here's the problem, I corrected those things and re-created the DVD image file but the subtitles won't change, it keeps on displaying the old ones...anybody knows what's going on here? I added a second subtitle track and it kind of work but it's not what I want, I need change the old track for the new one...please help me, this time is not a big issue 'cause I can do it all again, it's just 5 minutes, but I wouldn't like to have the same problem on a 90 minutes long film, it woulb be a disaster!

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: Subtitles problem
on Apr 16, 2009 at 11:37:28 am

Make your corrections, then select all of the subtitles. Change the leading for the text, and then Undo.

The subtitle changes should appear on the finished disc after that.

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved