FORUMS: list search recent posts

Green Jitter at bottom and on titles in Encore

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Colin Balshaw
Green Jitter at bottom and on titles in Encore
on Apr 1, 2009 at 10:14:16 am

G'day

I have recently finished a 50 minute piece in Premiere. Now I upgraded my computer from CS3 to CS4, and continuing my work in CS4 (But I know for sure that this isn't the cause for the problem).

The problem is that sections where pre-rendered footage (From Premiere) with titles and some simple colour corrections, there is intermittent green jittering lines at the bottom of the frame and some of the titles were having a similar effect when played back in Encore.

I had this exact problem on a previous project, which was done entirely in CS3, but I chose to ignore it and the green jitters appeared in the final product.

Now I have watched the Encore transcoded footage in VLC and it appears perfect, no green jitters to been seen.

Is this to say that Encore is somehow re-analyzing a DVD compliant file during preview and upon burning?

Just so everyone knows its a PAL 16:9 DVD.

Thanks for any help

Colin B
http://www.4style.com.au

SOLVED UPDATE:
Looks like it may have just been a preview bug. Changed some preview settings and now it's fine.

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: Green Jitter at bottom and on titles in Encore
on Apr 1, 2009 at 1:33:45 pm

On what display device are you seeing the green lines?

Please burn an RW disc and test on a set-top player and on a software DVD player.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]