FORUMS: list search recent posts

adobe encore

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
leslie barker
adobe encore
on Mar 30, 2009 at 12:49:37 am

Hi I have a group of pictures that I am putting into a slide show. I used adobe preimere pro to build it it plays fine in the time line but when I import it to encore and preview it if I put a dissolve transition at the start the first picture will show for 10.8 seconds but when it goes to pic number 2 it only shows for about 1 second I checked the speed it is 100% and the duration is 10.8 seconds just like all the rest of the pics. Any help please.

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: adobe encore
on Mar 30, 2009 at 2:18:14 am

If your version of Encore is 1.5 or earlier, then make sure you uncheck "Optimize Stills" both in your Premiere project settings and your Premiere export settings.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

leslie barker
on Mar 30, 2009 at 2:59:02 am

Hi Jeff optmize stills was checked in project settings and export settings so I exported it again then imported it into encore and previewed it and it still cuts off the 1st picture. I do have encore 1.5. I made sure to render just the work bar. Any idea why it doing this?

Hi I am trying to capture live video via firewire to adove preimere but when i press pause it stops the capture and you have to title the capture clip and restart capture is there a key or button that will allow you to pause and then continue on capturing in one session? Thanks for any hilp

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
on Mar 30, 2009 at 11:02:01 am

[leslie barker] "I exported it again then imported it into encore and previewed it and it still cuts off the 1st picture."

Most likely En is still using the old asset in some way. There are a couple of possibilities as to why. Did you ever transcode the Pr asset in En, either through trying to build the disc or by performing a "Transcode Now" operation? If so, then En is still using the transcoded version of the old asset. Use File>Revert to Original to tell En to stop using the transcoded version.

Did you export from Pr and use the same name for the exported file that you had used before? That's a bad organizational idea, and may ultimately cause fatal errors in Encore. Export a new file from Pr and then go into En and use the File>Replace Asset command to make En use the new asset. I think Replace Asset was available in 1.5, but if not, then just delete the asset from its timeline and put the new one in its place.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

leslie barker
on Mar 30, 2009 at 8:45:44 pm

Thank you very much jeff I new something had to be checked or unchecked I just didn't know where to look for it. Thanks again

Hi I am trying to capture live video via firewire to adove preimere but when i press pause it stops the capture and you have to title the capture clip and restart capture is there a key or button that will allow you to pause and then continue on capturing in one session? Thanks for any hilp

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]