Loosing audio after using Adobe Dynamic Link

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
cowcowcowcowcow
Bernhard Malle
Loosing audio after using Adobe Dynamic Link
on Mar 23, 2009 at 2:56:53 pm

Hi,

I have a strange problem with the audio channel when using the dynamic link feature. There is no differen wehther I import a Premiere Pro Sequence into Encor or whether I send a sequence from Premiere Pro to Encore. Initially everything seems to be ok, video and audio in Encore CS4 look and sound ok. Only after opening the sequence in Premiere and changing *anything* e.g. adding an Encore chapter marker or moving an Encore chapter marker), sound has disappeared afterwards in Encore. The audio channel is still there, but I cannot hear anything and also if I then build a DVD, there is no sound.

Any idea, what the reason could be? I had changed some video and audio settings, but after encounering the problem, I tried it again with a new video file which I imported into a new Premiere Pro file, which I then send to a new Encore file.

Sigh.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Bernhard

Return to posts index

Stas Ushomirsky
Re: Loosing audio after using Adobe Dynamic Link
on Jun 17, 2009 at 6:56:57 am

I can reproduce this problem exactly as described by Bernhard. I am also using Premiere Pro CS4 and Encore CS4 running under WinXP SP3.

Have not found a solution yet.

Return to posts index

James West
on Aug 5, 2009 at 3:26:09 am

I am having the same problem except that I have a loud audio hiss when Encore get through rendering. I have exported from Premiere through media encoder the video and audio of my project separately and then imported the video and audio as assets in Encore CS4 and then wrote the DVD to folder and played the VOB file and it played correctly. Their seems to be a problem with the Adobe Dynamic Link whether you send it from Premiere to Encore or bring in the sequence from Premiere while in Encore. The last call to adobe support today (08/04/09) I spent over an hour and a half on the phone and no one picked up. That's after spending 45 minutes on the phone with a tech and then got disconnected. Well you all know the horror stories. Hope this at least gets you going with the work around.

Return to posts index

Andres Gonzalez
on Feb 2, 2011 at 7:56:09 pm

I fix it by exporting audio separatelyand inporting it to the project. Using Dynamic Link. Adobe Media Encoder.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]