FORUMS: list search recent posts

Need help On SlideShow With Video ( Encore DVD )

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Shimon Sundrocie
Need help On SlideShow With Video ( Encore DVD )
on Feb 17, 2009 at 3:57:17 pm

Hi,i have a litle problem here and hope you can help me with it...

i have 10 - Slideshows (images) And between Them i have Video Clips that Acting As A transition between Pages but im having probelm to Make Only Slide Shows that Every Page Will be Contatin Buttons For the next Page Or Video Clip Without Doing This on The TimeLine is there is Any Different Way To make Presentation for the User to Be Able to see the Images (*Slideshow*) And The Video Clip (*transition*)?

Thanks.

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
Re: Need help On SlideShow With Video ( Encore DVD )
on Feb 17, 2009 at 4:19:04 pm

Which version of Encore?

Return to posts index

Shimon Sundrocie
on Feb 17, 2009 at 4:34:06 pm

ENCORE DVD 2.0

Shimon Sundrocie

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
on Feb 17, 2009 at 5:21:38 pm

Are you sure you wouldn't rather use a slideshow rather than a timeline?

Return to posts index

Shimon Sundrocie
on Feb 17, 2009 at 5:49:31 pm

i want to make DVDpresentation That will Be interactive and that includes buttons in every Still Video and need to make the buttons interact one with the other ( videoStillImage ) i want to use the slideshow rather the Time Line but I need To Add Video With that ....and in The SlideShow i dont see that...

Shimon Sundrocie

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
on Feb 17, 2009 at 6:51:13 pm

If each slide must have a button, then you'll want to use a menu instead of a slideshow or timeline. You can then use a button transition when you go from menu to menu.

Return to posts index

Shimon Sundrocie
on Feb 18, 2009 at 8:47:38 am

thank you very Much

BTW stupid Qustion...How i Can change the reslution for the Comp For some Reasone i dont see it any where...or its only 4:316:9?

Shimon Sundrocie

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
on Feb 18, 2009 at 4:28:42 pm

Change the resolution for a comp? Encore doesn't have comps.

Do you want to change the resolution for a menu, timeline, or slideshow? You do that from the properties panel for each.

If you are asking about aspect ratio for the DVD project itself, there is no need to set this. Encore supports writing 4:3 and 16:9 content on the same DVD.

Return to posts index

Shimon Sundrocie
on Feb 19, 2009 at 9:01:53 am

forgive me but whan i Sayed COMP i mean that have clips by Reslution: 720:576 and images By 720:420...and i dont want To Streched them Becuase thy Lossing Quality..and i want to Increase the Reslution a beat ...Or my last Change is To Change the Image In PhotoShop...

Shimon Sundrocie

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
on Feb 19, 2009 at 2:47:51 pm

DVD-Video has only a single frame size for each television format: 720x576 for PAL, and 720x480 for NTSC.

You can tell Encore not to scale an image, but to instead letter/pillar box it. Once you put an image in a slideshow or timeline, select it in the slideshow/timeline, then go to Properties and set the Scale popup to "Do Nothing".

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]