FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore CS4 keeps quitting while building BD disc - "You have inserted a blank BD"

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
eli tishberg
Encore CS4 keeps quitting while building BD disc - "You have inserted a blank BD"
on Feb 8, 2009 at 4:07:27 pm

Hi all,

"You inserted a Blank BD"

I am working in Encore CS4, and this message keeps popping up.

Each time, I select ignore after checking the box that says "make this the default action".

Then it pops up while I am trying to build the disk.
Unfortunately Encore (CS4) keeps crashing before it can complete the disk and I am wondering if this is the culprit.

When I select a Blu-ray disk from the build menu or when I begin the build the requestor keeps popping up.

Then while it is building the disk it eventually pops up and then crashes, which is why I suspect this may be the culprit.

Thanks
eli

Return to posts index

Clint Milner
Re: Encore CS4 keeps quitting while building BD disc - "You have inserted a blank BD"
on Feb 10, 2009 at 10:42:28 am

CS3 was crashing on me everytime I selected Blu-Ray from the Format drop-down box where you choose DVD, Blu-Ray or Flash.

I found out that it was my Blu-Ray player causing this. I believe it was a Pioneer BDR-101a. What is your drive?

I've since upgraded to a Pioneer BDR-202 and the error is gone and I've been able to burn Blu-Ray discs in CS3 and now in CS4.

Although I choose to burn an BD-R image and then burn the image using IMG Burn.

Hope this helps.
Clint

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]