FORUMS: list search recent posts

Fatal Error Code 6

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joe Bandy
Fatal Error Code 6
on Jan 17, 2009 at 8:13:03 am

I have been trying to build a Blu-Ray disc in Encore CS3 and have been receiving an error that states:
Fatal Error Code 6
I think this is referring to a region code but encore doesn’t allow you to specify any regions for B-Ray anyway.
Does anyone know what this means?

Return to posts index

John Rich
Re: Fatal Error Code 6
on Jan 17, 2009 at 2:29:36 pm

http://www.adobeforums.com/webx?128@@.59b542e6

JOHNR

Return to posts index

Joe Bandy
on Jan 21, 2009 at 5:14:29 am

I tried installing the patch onto one of our two editing systems and ran a small test which worked!
I'm going to try to make a Blu-Ray tomorrow. I'll let you know what happens.

Return to posts index

Wesley Cardone
on Aug 13, 2009 at 11:02:15 pm

I see this from time to time and it is nerve wracking. Here is one thing I have found that sometimes solves the problem.

Look or search recursively in the project directory for any *.log file. Look in that file with Wordpad so that it doesn't look like a hash of text like Notepad would show. Scroll down to the bottom and look for an error message about an orphaned file, usually a menu. In the project edit that menu in Photoshop simply saving it as a Photoshop file to some different name outside of the project. In Encore delete that menu. Quit Encore saving your work. Restart Encore and add that Photoshop file as a menu from the external location. Reattach whatever it had and run with it.

More than likely if there was an orphaned file this will fix the problem.

Return to posts index

Daniel Gonzalez
Re: Fatal error code 6
on Jan 16, 2010 at 3:12:59 pm

To me when I appeared to a playlist of chapters and included a chapter of a brand-timeline without final action (which in my case was the first, That did not correspond with any chapter, But with the beginning of my movie)

Adding to that first makes a final action and did not give me error, I hope this helps someone who is like me, Peleandose with this hateful and wrong program.

Which would give a DVD Studio Pro with authorship of blue ray...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]