FORUMS: list search recent posts

Internal software error: Vobulator...the never ending project

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joe Kauffman
Internal software error: Vobulator...the never ending project
on Jan 7, 2009 at 3:07:06 pm

Now that I have my NTSC master sent off for replication, I'm trying to finalize the PAL version using the same workflow as the NTSC. I have the project recreated in Encore, identical to my NTSC project (only in PAL format) and am having issues when I try to build the DVD Folder.

At the point of "Planning navigation for movie" an error pops up saying "internal software error: .VobulatorTitlePlannerCGOPGrouper.cpp, line 401".

I've googled the error and found a couple remarks on the cause/fix, but they don't seem to fit my scenario. Any thoughts on what I might check?

Thanks,

Joe

Return to posts index

Joe Kauffman
Re: Internal software error: Vobulator...the never ending project
on Jan 7, 2009 at 5:54:31 pm

Sorry, I guess I should have given a bit of project information. I have 12 seperate timelines, which are my chapters. There is a main menu and 2 chapter menus. The play all button on the main menu points to a playlist that includes all the timelines(chapters) in order.

The 2 chapter menus have 6 links each, pointing to their respective timeline. These menus use poster frames as the animation for each of the buttons. I just finished removing and rebuilding all of the menus and am still having the same error.

Return to posts index

Laszlo Gutai
Re: Internal software error: Vobulator...the never ending project
on May 22, 2010 at 8:30:23 pm

Almost exactly the same problem: I have 5 movies (on five timelines). The main menu offers a choice: play them all (then I use a playlist - not a chapter playlist) or select movie. One of the movies has 12 chapterpoints (and posterframes). None of two chapterpoints is closer tnan at least a few hundred frames. (The manual says something about automatic chapter points, but I didn't see any chapter points before I inserted them.) Please, somebody help me, I am out of ideas. (I just tried again: When it gets to "Planning navigation for movie", it gave the same error message!) Thank you, Laci.

Laszlo

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]