FORUMS: list search recent posts

Animated background restarts when I roll over! (CS4)

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paddy Uglow
Animated background restarts when I roll over! (CS4)
on Jan 6, 2009 at 5:58:39 pm

Hi,
Can anyone help with this?
I've got one menu with lots of buttons. There's an animated background loop. It all works OK, BUT every time I rollover one of the buttons, the background animation jumps back to 0:00 and starts again. If I don't touch anything, it loops fine.
Is it something I've done, or a problem with Encore?
I hope you can help
Thanks - Paddy

Return to posts index

Paddy Uglow
Answer my own question
on Jan 7, 2009 at 2:50:28 pm

I've done a re-install (in OS 10.5) with a safe boot and a "clean" user. I've discovered that my problem occurs in the Preview, but not actually on the DVD. I've read elsewhere that the final DVD will be more responsive than the preview, but I didn't realise that the preview is only a partial preview. Has anyone else found that things don't work in Preview that do work on the final disc?
Encore CS4 does have some nice features, but there are some horrors in there too! Any thoughts anyone?

Return to posts index

Nicholas Shera
Re: Answer my own question
on Jan 16, 2009 at 7:58:13 am

I've just discovered this bug also. It didn't exist in Encore CS3. I've also noticed that button highlights look terrible -- as if they've been partially "eroded" or something. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next update.

Return to posts index

Paddy Uglow
Re: Answer my own question
on Jan 16, 2009 at 9:59:24 am

Ah, it's not just me then. Also I've noticed in preview, if I select another application from the OS X dock, then go back to Encore, the preview will sometimes have "performed end action" on gone black or something. Not good. But I have done a couple of projects and am getting the hang of things.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]