FORUMS: list search recent posts

Button's hover state not visible when using loop point

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sven van der Veldt
Button's hover state not visible when using loop point
on Oct 28, 2008 at 2:39:24 pm

I've been working on a dvd menu using encore and got stuck with a problem. I'm using CS 2.0.

I created a dvd menu with a loop-point. After 8 seconds my buttons are in a fixed state and - in preview mode - the hover state of the button is shown. Whenever a button is activated you go to a timeline and when you return (using your remote control's menu button) you return to a second menu wich is exactly the same but without the intro (and thus without a loop-point).

Problem is when burning this to dvd I don't see the hover state of my button. In both encore's preview window and the second menu (the one without the intro and loop-point) the hover's ARE.
The menu is working like it should and the buttons are active. When I activate them they go to wherever they should go to.

I searched the internet for the problem but I didn't find a solution. I was hoping anyone here could help me out! Thanks in advance for any help!

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
Re: Button's hover state not visible when using loop point
on Oct 29, 2008 at 2:03:43 pm

So you don't see button highlights on either menu on the burned DVD? Have you tried playing the DVD in more than one player?

Also, presumably on your first menu the loop point is set to 8 seconds?

Return to posts index

Sven van der Veldt
Re: Button's hover state not visible when using loop point
on Oct 31, 2008 at 4:27:59 pm

The first menu's looppoint is indeed set to 8 second. On this menu I don't see the highlights. On the other menu I do. I tried multiple dvd players and on none I see the highlights. I DO see the highlights when the dvd is played on a computer.

Also, I rebuild the dvd in a trial version of encore cs4 and it works fine now. Still I'd like to know what went wrong :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]