FORUMS: list search recent posts

Linking Buttons and Exporting

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ollie Wainwright
Linking Buttons and Exporting
on Sep 7, 2008 at 10:25:21 am

Hey Guys,

just finishing off my first menu in encore 2.0 and once i'd checked the project it said some of the buttons weren't linked up causing a transcoding failure.

the buttons i have not linked are to start the videos and i have pick whipped the transition to the AVI videos in the project content. i thought this would be ok but the software is not liking it at all!

also i noticed on my test burner (i put the link to resume which was a big mistake) that the video was quite jumpy and the time on the dvd player was counting up incorrectly ( going up to about 40 seconds then looping back to 0)

i have a lot of information on the dvd such as manual picture slideshows (menus with links) and videos and its coming out at 800 odd mbs which doesn't seem right as well as i'd prefer to fill the available memory on the dvd i am using (4.7GB). some exporting advice or links to previous projects would be helpful.

any further knowledge into any of these problems would be appreciated greatly as i've worked really hard on the contents and menu so it would be a shame if it all failed.

cheers

Ollie

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]